Saturday, May 17, 2008

MIssing

On way way back to KL i went into Ipoh to find Lee to settle something and b4 dat i was in office chatting wif SMing. From both of them i know dat me leaving office has some effect on them and ... ... well ... i cant help but to feel sorry for them.

Since i've left, Lee n VT nid to take care of the entire line during Trial and even so, there aren't enuf man power to do everything. They nid to work additional hr and i seriously mean additional hrs; sometimes till 9 or 10pm.

And as for SMing... well there is no longer tis someone to accompany her to canteen or to the minimart during break time and no longer have some ppl to entertain her when she is bored.

Overall, thinking about them makes me feel bad for leaving but i know dat its oni a state they will go through and it'll pass BUT at the same time i miss my time back at Sony. I like my colleagues here, coz i was an intern here so i do know all most of the members here but i oso love my colleages back there... sigh~~

I'll grow out of this moody feeling soon... i nid to put 110% on my new ownership in my new work... GAMBATE~~~!!!

No comments: