Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final weeks in KayL

U heard of the expression "Time flies when having fun" Well it really felt really true for me for a week ago...

After staying in KL for majority of my time, i've made a decision to leave KL to find a, hopefully, a newer career and maybe future. And after spending so much of my time there there are just too many ppl whom i'll really miss and thus many farewells; of which some are vry meaningful if not emotional ones... There were some from my colleagues, my friends, and not forgetting the ladies . Well its those small things that really make u miss them even more.

1st farewell for me was wif Chiun and all. Althought there arent much emo stuff but i really appreciate them making time for me, i mean they are really bz wif their work but they find the time to out dinner wif me...

Next was wif the ladies. Well i actually had 2 sessions wif them and both were ... ... meaningful hahaha. We went to winter warmners for tea n a lot of chit chatting and later went to have dinner.

Another Ouch pic


For me O.o??


Over dinner i was asked to give a small sharing of my inner feelings and i was like... er... wtf?? But they actually started it 1st. It was through them that i actually have a special place in them. All of them were saying how i actually left them wif a vry good impression. And it all begin wif their 1st day reporting themselves to uni. It was my presence during the rollcall, giving my welcoming speeh which lead them to have a turn around on uni life. Flo was saying it was me who relieved her of her fear of surviving in a non-english speaking environment. Liz was saying that it was me who influenced her into joining the orientation committee while SC was saying she really look up to me coz i was vry confident in speaking to everyone on stage. But the most important thing that they actually said is how succesful i was in mixing n integrating myself wif them all and all other juniors of my time. I was a senior they could look up to and say, "this is a good university senior" and that was the most touching thing that i've ever heard throughout my uni years. Ladies, if any of u are reading... thx for the vote of confidence. They even bought me a present as my farewel gift.



Gift from them to me


... oops look at the time.. i guess i'll continue on my dinner wif my colleagues next time... spend too much time reading my work stuff dat forgot to continue bloggin... cont next then

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellooo...firstly, congrats on your new position.
Secondly,Where are you going? Hmm..some more din inform me on msn..

Leech said...

Sorry lynn, i tried to tell u via msn but it seems that we arent able to met each other much lately. Well i'll tell u all u wanna know when we bump into each other next time online