Friday, May 16, 2008

My days in INTegrated ELectronics

Haha... today marks my 1st week in the company, well to be exact i should say my 2nd day at work coz i spend the first 3 days in orientation. BUT i'm starting to feel the stress... maybe its more of a self induced but nevertheless, its here (the stress i mean), KH din give face when he spelled out his expection towards me and the expection, well its not vry low... brr... scary

Legacy is like cancer, it oni knows to keep on growing. Adding newer, or should i say, more interfaces to it with each newer release of technology.

But 1 thing to say about the tis place, the company has change a lot, and its really showing a lot of love towards its employees ensuring they r hapi. First free coffee now free softdrink too haha well i hope tis is a good choice for me, pressure let it come and let it be, i'll survive... Well it my career choice and i'll stick by it.

Oh.. wait~ I forget to mention that i got a cubical too haha, and to my suprise i got the one and only MeiGie's cube. Well its kinda a downfall dat i'm unable to see her b4 she resigned... sigh~~ but nvm i think there will b a chance sometime in the future

Edited: 20080518_0632PM

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Hehe...you are no longer EV's intern. Dont have to give him face too :P. Voice out if you have concerns :).

Leech said...

Haha... well i know but its not a bad thing dat he tell me upfront of his expection, at least i know wat i'm suppose to do hahah... anyway i've told him upfront too, if i got problem i'll voice it out