Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last email

Resigning is not easy to do,
It’s harder to leave after feelings grew,
Time and again I’ve seen people leave,
But never thought it would happen to me.

IE is where I stay,
For all 50 weeks of my Sony days,
SST calculation effect my gaze,
Wire dress my trouble away.

There are people whom I’ll really miss,
The trial “twins” are among in the list,
In my time here, we’re a team,
Working together, chasing our dream.

My time here has been a joy,
Even sometimes being treated like a toy,
Nevertheless it’s been fun,
Down to the final moment when I run.

Till the day we met again,
Rejoicing memories of all my friends,
But our fun time sure flew by,
Now is high time to say goodbye.

Attached my email and contact to you,
Please remember me n dun be cruel,
Drop me a line or do email me,
A friend like me is hard NOT to miss.


Yup, just wanna share out something that i think i'll treasure for quite some time.. tis is actually the last email that i send out b4 i left sony about 2 weeks back. And for all that it worth, i actually got lectured by my manger for sending out tis mail. It has been kinda a tradition for those leaving to send out an email to all to say their goodbyes but somehow i got a good scrubbing by my boss... sigh, well nvm... coz he's no longer my boss and anyway,

So what? Wuakakaka.. just that come to think of it, i still do miss my colleagues back there, that's all.

No comments: