Saturday, May 24, 2008

Legacy ...

I've always wondered why it is called legacy and till today i still dunno y its called legacy but i do know this... legacy is old... and according to wikipedia
A legacy system is an old computer system or application program that continues to be used because the user (typically an organization) does not want to replace or redesign it.
Or in my context
A legacy port is a port or connector on a PC that is considered fully or partially obsolete.
Oh yea... that's legacy, all the grandfather interfaces that we once knew are all lumped up under the legacy umbrella. So i came up with another explaination of legacy
Legacy is like a form of cancer, it just keeps on growing; and what that doesn't grow, it either gets replaced or it gets phased out i.e. its dead.
and like it or not, i just have to learn to like it coz tat's wat i'll be doing. Well i din sign up for this but i guess i just have to learn to take it, and if i'm able to master all the Legacy interfaces then it would be hell of an exposure and experience coz Legacy ain't easy

I'm counting down the days until KJ leaves me to the sharks i just hope that he'll b able to pass down all that he knows to me b4 disappearing. I just dunno how would i, could i hold the fort tis time. Its just all to new to me. Sigh~~

Well its either i master all there is to be mastered in Legacy and be a part of it; or i'll be turned into Legacy myself. Hahaha.... help me~~

No comments: