Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogging

I've been blogging quite heavily lately... maybe is coz i've cut down on my gaming time. I dun Cabal as much as i used to, in fact i'm kinda lazy to play it sometimes. But the reason of my steady blogging is basically due to my work. I begin to bring work back to do at home now, basically is just documentations stuff since i dun have much time to do documentations at work. Sigh~~

Had a look at my 2cents piggy bank awhile ago and had a message for me by MG, her words may be simple but i guess it makes sense... maybe i should slow down a little now... i mean no use worrying abuot a project that i have no control. I'll just do my best and give everything i have to finish it. I might need to push harder too if i wish to go off on my little holiday~

Gentleman... start your engine~~~~!!!!

4 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Blogging is a way to let you speak up when no one is listening. Be it happy news or sad news. But no worry, your loyal readers are listening :).

Anonymous said...

I joined the blogsphere quite late :p. It is another wonderful world to express yourself. Dun play so much games la, focus on writing this public daily make life more memorable.

~Pierre

Leech said...

U r right MG, blogging IS my way of expressing myself even when nobody is listening. It more like talking to myself but i express it in writting instead of just words.

haha.. ok pierre... i'll try not to game too much hahaha... i'll try to do more write ups here haha

~David~ said...

gambateh~dun work too much...dun let us worry~ok!