Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stress...

Sigh~ I think i'm back to that stage in life again... The part of life where i start to stress myself on work. I had this once back in Sony too, i guess this is a common thing in my life. I tend to worry too much about petty stuff and create unnessacary stress to myself. I'm begining to have sleepless nights and i grow more and more tired by the day.

Stress abuot work, stress abuot my life, stress about my finance... I guess its kinda normal for me to be stress about all these stuff since i do worry about my future, well that's is life... I worry abuot progress in the office, i worry abuot my love life (since i now have none), i worry about too many petty stuff... well, just another stage in life~~~ haha...

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Seems like you started to think a lot already. The more you think, the more panic you get :P. Actually, try to achieve them one by one and with some determination, the actions taken will eventually be paid off. Gambateh!

Leech said...

Well i dunno my friend... maybe i'm too nervous snce i've not gone through a project before and i'm expected to deliver etc... sigh~ Anyway i'll put deep thoughts on ur words of wisdom here hehe.. thx