Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun reunion

Yesterday was a blast haha... I was suppose to drop by Sony to visit everyone but the "big bro" up there din allow it. The sky was dark and gloomy, this makes my journey impossible since the only transport that is available to me is my ol' bike so we gotta reschedule. The rescheduled location was at 1U, Dave's something. The food was great but the best part is the price hahaa... quite expensive but maybe its just me, the Pizza we ordered was ok, RM37 that is not too expensive then the steaks... well i think the price is still ok... well not my prob i only ordered a cup of drink and share the pizza with all.



Over there, i met a new member of PWB, Jay. Well tis is truely a fuker hahaha... he's can rubbish so much that he rubish so much that he actually fooled around with Ms Ta et al during trial hahaa... damn i like tis guy. They were saying that luckily i left else the whole DTS will crumble and i do second that :p. Over dinner we did a lot of idiotic stuff which made me wonder, is this a proper way to treat a new membe?? and my answer is.. Oh yea~~ Even though i'm no longer an official member of DTS but inofficially i'm still a part of that team so i dun care hehe.. as long as there is a victim i dun mind :p



After dinner we went to McD to further our "discussion" we talk about the stupid things that everyone did during trial and we had some great laughs. We also share some less that happy moments, well basically is them telling me, i only listen. And till now, SMing still can't stand it whenever we talk about Sharon which till today i dun understand why. We continue till about 140 where Wong called "reminding" SMing of the time haha... i guess we did went overboard, chit chatting till so late at nite but still i enjoyed every moment of it. I think i should do this more often... which means i nid to come back more often haha... well IBX is coming in 3 weeks time then its bz, bz and more bz till WW52 which means end of this year... i wonder will i b able to find time to come back sighh~~ well i'll try haha... ciaoz


Well i'll update this post with pictures later hahaa... left my camera at my uncle's place wuakakakaa

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

I went to the North, you went to the South :P.

Leech said...

I guess we aren't met to met wuakaka... Next time give me a heads up 1st