Tuesday, July 15, 2008

KL - PG Journey

Well after a hapi holiday back in KL it is time for me to head back to reality again hahaha... is time for me to go back to PG. Bro was suppose to give me a lift down to town to get the bus but ... ... well the roads was jam up and it was hell, i was in the car counting down the minutes as i was looking at my watch... ticking away... damn wat the hell is with the traffic today!!! $!*&$%!&%$)!@*# Only later i remembered wat dad said... there was a rumour of a demostration down in town today and .... well i am stuck in the middle on a tight schedule... ARRRRRRR~~~~~

Bro drop me off Sentul and i was swearing inside. Could i even make it in time for the bus at 11?? I'm still in Sentul at 1035, i reach the LRT platform and there was no train coming ... i was in suspense. At 1040 the train arrives, after boarding i was counting the stop and looking down at my watch to see whether could i make it in time... the feeling is just like when u are watching the series 24 where each minutes is in such suspense.

At approximate 1055 i arrive at Plaza Rakyat near Pudu bus station. I was on the run, i was taking big steps at high frequency, ignoring the constain pain at my injured toe. When i arrive at the station and check at the arrivals... ... ... Yup i was in time, on the dot but (well dunno luckily or unluckily) the bus is no here yet. So there i was, rushing all the way and swearing all the way and arriving here. Well at least i'm here, it is better that i wait for the bus that the bus waiting form and buses dun wait for people hahaha.

The bus was late, and we departed even later. The bus stop at Duta where we are to change to another bus. I got on to the bus where i sat to an auntie by the name of Che Su @ Kak Su. And there i was, sitting next to her and we talked all the wat to Penang. It was the 1st time that i actually spend so long hours talking to a stranger. She did told me that if i wanna sleep i may sleep but i felt that she was kinda lonely and she say that she can't actually sleep on bus so i decided to keep her company. For a 60 year old lady she sure have stamina, we chat on a lot of stuff but usually about people she knows and about her family. I only stop to sleep for about 15-30 mins when she did stop and took a nap. Anyway the bus took a detour and stop at Butterworth where she got down and me... i went back to Penang.

Sometimes i wonder how could i b so kind to others, talking to Kak Su for 4 hrs when i can't even spare or stand 1 hr with my grandpa? Is there something wrong with me? Well talking about this, till now i do feel bad for doing the things i did to my grandpa last time when he was around with us last time... sigh~~ Well no use crying over spilt milk... sorry

No comments: