Saturday, July 14, 2007

DTS dinner

I've oni joined DTS for about 7 weeks and i've begin to fit in. Everyone is vry friendly, helpful and vry willing to share wif u their knowledge makin it a vry nice place for fresh graduates like me. Tis actuallybrought me to another dilemma which i'll discuss later, for now i wanna talk about the dept dinner that we had which has really got me close to my fellow colleagues.

Throughtout the day, we (the MTPs) were asked to prepare some presentation or games for the dinner. While Lee dod came up wif a stupid idea (it was actually a joke) for a sketch, i went n further elobrate to make it a funny story. The problem was that most of the MTP just dun wanna get involved so somehow it just ended there.

All of us (the MTPs) left office at 610 n begin our journey to Shangri-la Purtajaya. HunYee was together wif Wong, SM wif Lee while Cheryl wif me. Not knowin where it is actually situated we had to follow each other's lead to get there. It awas kinda unbelievable that we are there in about 20mins. Its about 11km from our office.

The place looks vry nice, n enjoyable. Vry green n peaceful environment... just nice

The entrance to the hotel
A view from the hotel's concorde

To those of us who were here early, we start wif some nice shots of the view.
The Early Birds (L to R): ShwuMing, HunYee, Cheryl, Wong, Thong, KP, Leech and Lee (the camera man)

Lee n Lee

The dinner??? Well the food is not something i wanna talk about coz basically there's not much to talk about, I heard from JinWen that the food on weekends is marvelous but the food we ate today in the weekday.. well its below par even for my standards.. sigh.. so i've decided not to spend time on the food part.

During dinner, we were asked to intro ourselves (the MTPs) and finalyl i got to know that Cheryl is the youngest among all of us wif me being the eldest... sigh~~ I'm the eldest pig among the new-comers :'(

Well after dinner we start wif some photo shooting frenzy.. we basically aim n shoot at everyone in every pose and we started taking photos for all categories. Wearing specs, marrried, wearing black shirt, wearing black pants, brought bags, etc etc etc~~~ all type of funny categories. I dun even wanna start posting the photos coz it jsut eats up my blogger space hahaha.. anyway the list is vry long.

Since its getting late so i guess i just end tis post wif tis funny photo.

U see the reaction from their faces. Tis is actually coz while i was helping them taking the photo, there was a car coming right from behind me and it almost (well it was still a good 5 feet away from me) hit me. So everyone was damn worried about me hahaha.. anyway i'm still ok else u won't have seen tis post right? lolz

No comments: