Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cute or dependable?

I got a phone call from a fren just now saying that she's well.. technically not in a vry good mood. A lot of things on her mind and she was wonderin whether she can find some1 to talk to or not... well as usual i din turn her down n become her listener. She told me a lot of problems she is currently facing, with uni stuff, wif relationship, wif herself... we chatted abuot 20mins b4 she wish me gud nite...

I cant help to wonder y did she decided to call me up n tell me all this? I mean usually girls won't find a guy when expressing their sadness right? Even a guy will find his guy frens if he is down; so why me? I went to ask one of my "sis" and she told me that i am a dependable person that she could trust. I oso ask her wat other criteria will look at b4 finding somebody to express her sadness to. She oso say if she sad she will talk to her fren that can cheer her up... so am i a dependable person or amd i some1 that could cheer ppl up??

Will i ever find some1 whom i can express my sadness to?? Wat criteria would i look for when expressing myself??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Criteria to look for?

Dependable person/ a great big bro/sis that can rely on :)

1.Not just cheering up some ppl world but the ability to listen and advised base on their current situation, calming ppl nerves, gives an idea or a way to his/her current messy problem and of course based on his or her past experience and maturity.

Just my 2 cents... Hey dat's great not everyone has dat, keep it up!

Leech said...

Thx anonymous, it fells good to have a fren but it felt even better when u are able to be there for a them when the nid u the most :)