Monday, July 02, 2007

Too close for comfort

Its 7.40am on my pc clock and about 45-50 mins back i was in a near death (literally) accident. I was on the Mahameru highway travelling around 90km/h and just before the exit to Bangsar, below the bridge, a stupid Wira came into my lane.... luckily my reflexes jump in; i floor the brakes, steer my car to the side almost hitting the divider in the process. My car went to a small wobble, almost drifting and it was like 90 - 50 km/h in 2sec. We were about 1 feet away from a collision. I think i left skid marks on the road too. Then in a flash that idiotic Wira floor his acclerator and took another exit. To my suprise i was still too calm to even start cursing as i saw him leaving. Just as i collected my thoughts i began cursing n swearing my heart out in the car. I mean i was in the fast lane and he tried to cut into my lane... i think that bugger must have doze off, else its way too illogical that he even think of trying that feat.

i got 1 message to say to that fool right now
"@$^*%^)*$!%*^!_($ GO N GET YOUR EYES CHECKED OUT U FOOL...
You are as bad as those Mat Rempits if not worse; if u wanna, go ahead but dun die in front my car, i dun wan ur blood to stain it."

And yes, tis goes out for those Mat Rempits in and around the glode. If u think your Ghost Rider i.e. Johnny Cage, then here is another reality check for u.. ... ... "YOUR NOT!!!" so stop acting like you are a stun daredevil. Its people like you that worries me when i drive my bike at night, if i were to be stopped by a police officer while you monkeys are doing your stunts then how would i answer to the officer?? Nobody will believe me.

Back to my near accident... ... i was lucky that it was a new car.. ie new tires. Not to mention i have ABS, else i would have kiss that Wira's butt, like i was telling my frens its a worth it investment; nvr compromise safety. Not forgetting my delayed panic reflexes that allowed my to remain calm and my quick reaction to floor the brakes.

Well enough of bullshiting, its now 8am. Time to work. I nid to get my C++ codes up by tis week else i'm toasted...

4 comments:

Wishing said...

wahhh narrow escape huh? yah those rackles drivers r really sickening! sometimes it not our fault but ppl get killed becoz of other ppl's mistakes & carelessness! ...I am cursing for u as well...ahaha

Leech said...

Hey i thought u were on my side... y r u cursing me too?? =_="

Anyway i'll be more careful on the road from now on. Thanks for your "concern"

Wishing said...

aiyoh.,,i wat i meant was i am helping u cursing tt guy..DUH!!!
*faint*...sorry to get u misinterpret it ya...oopss!!

Leech said...

wuakakaka... tis is the 2nd time i misintepret u again.. maybe i'm too tired to think ady.. head too heavy .. anyway thx for your help ahahah