Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Feelin betta??

Ytd I went to run some errands for my dad so i decide to take the chance to look up my dear fren to check on her condition since her place was on my way home. I called her up and ask her out for dinner. I was a little nervous as i was waiting for her near her hse, i dunno wat to expect when i see her but luckily for me, she look like her normal self again.

I saw her walking towards me (i couldn't recognize her then since i wasn't wearing my specs) as usual she was walking with that "la~la~la" tune like music behind her. She was wearing a pinkish shirt with skirt which almost made me wanna pinch her face and call her cutie but i din hehe, coz i dun dare ;p

We went to U-Lake for dinner where i we had some "chee chong fun" so it was kinda a light dinner for me. While eating i tried to strike some conversation with her but it just so predictable of me to begin wif "How's ur thesis coming up?" of all things i nid to start wif things like this. From talking about thesis i begin talking about a lot of stuff, i even brought back some things she told me once such as a forgotten xmas present which made her face red a little since she forgotten to give me mine. It almost made me feel bad for bring it up. She say that she'll make it up to me tis year haha.. ok, we'll see ...

After dinner i sent her home coz we got no where to go, while driving we were talking until the radio was airing Sukiyaki by 4PM. It was a nice song that i really like then as i say tis, she too said that she liked tis song so we stopped talking n enjoy the song. The next song was by Faith Hill the OST from Pearl Harbour which was favourite song haha.. i guess i was tuning in to the right station.

Overall, from the dinner i can tell that she has pretty much her ol' self again so i guess there is nothing much to worry about her now. I betta pay more attention to myself, my task list has grown from nill to short to medium to now, long... really long hahaha... wish me luck and may zues bless me with his thunderbolt wuakkaiaka...

2 comments:

oot-oot said...

wow...love is in the air huh?

Leech said...

U think too much my dear oot...