Friday, July 06, 2007

For the first time~~~

It's actually a portion of a lyrics but it seems to suit wat i wanna share tonite. I quite a number of first time at work today; some good ones and some not so good ones.

B4 i go into wat happen at work i just wanna talk about something stupid i did today.. i guess i was kinda bored in the morning so out of curiousity i went to google oot's nick. And i found something nice to read; it was something warm, sweet and memoriable about oot. I read it b4 work start and it left a sweet feeling in me, well i was kinda jealous but... ... hehe Oot, dun kill me wuakakaka, i'm good but i'm also evil at the same time :p

Anyway about work. For the first time, my seniors finally found out that i'm currently driving my car to work instead of my bike haha. I manage to hide tis fact away from them for a month, and if it weren't for HuayWoon who saw me tis morning i think i could have kept it a secret for another month hahaha.

Today in the group meeting, i am assigned additional task to add to my calander. I dun feel bad for having extra work, it sure beat sitting in front of the PC just looking at it... as i were saying it yesterday's MTP presentation i wanna see my knowledge being utilize because it feels good to know that wat u've learn did not go to waste. But i guess i am saying tis now coz its just the begining, when the task finally catch up to me i'm sure i'll end up cursing my day over n over again. I just know myself too well in tis area. Next during the meeting, PS show the result of the personality test that we did last week, and when she showed Cheryl's result it reflect her as a dominant figure and she share the traits as PS... for me hahah... well i'm kinda a odd case.. I actually weight average in all field, i got a 27% 23% 25% 25% for the 4 catagories. All of them were kinda suprise about my results and KimPong joked about me having no personality at all. Well like i always tell myself, i always see myself as a scale, as in the Libra scale.. but i call my scale the Enigma Scale. The reason being i dun actually understand myself that well, and i dunno who i am, but i do know that i'm a fair and balance person and today it has finally proven itself hehe. Cheryl commented that i can adapt vry well in situation and i can easily break the ice between people, i take that as a compliment so thx Cheryl (if u found tis site n u are reading it)

Approaching lunch, everyone decide to go LeongSze in Kajang Hospital as he was diagonise wif Denggi. He has red spots all over him and he said that the doctor took 4 samples of blood from him ytd, the doctor poke the needle into his veins so much that most of his veins just won't give out blood now. We stayed till about 2 before we went for lunch. Mind i remind all u fellow readers that our lunch is only 80mins and out lunch begin at 110pm today. We went to the Old Town in Metro Kajang, oh.. which brought me to another first time. I've not been into Kajang town before, even while i was visiting my uncle or last time when HY and gang went to visit Dr Alvin. Anyway after lunch (which was about 3) we went back to the company thinking of reasons to give if the guards decides to stop n questions us. When we got back we quickly walk in and the guards din even care haha that's good coz i heard if u get caught the guards will note ur name and some actions will be taken. Then at 4pm there was a July month bday celebration so today went kinda short. Meeting + our extended lunch + bday celeb has took about 60% of our working time today hehehe.

My last first time is that i was able to troubleshoot a problem in trial today. The Vedio 2 sound failed in the test and Thong assigned my to troubleshoot it. It went a bit slow and it wasn't until around 5+ when i finally got the solution. The parts was mounted wrongly onto the board causing open connection in a few locations, so no signal was passed into the main IC. I was looking at the schematics and had my doubts when i started but since its my 1st unguided troubleshooting i wasn't vry confident with my findings. Later Thong ask me to confirm my findings with the designer and violla... problem solved. It felt good, and it has give me confidence in troubleshooting. This case was kinda easy since all i did was refering to the schematics and comparing with the actual board. Still it felt good that i'm able to do it on my own.

The time now is 1020pm and i think i nid to start on my programming again, else i dun think i'm able to finish it in time to present to my manager.. aihh.. i'm bringing my work home on a friday nite =_= i know its not fun but i have to do my work... hope that i can manage my time evenly tis weekend :p

No comments: