Friday, July 27, 2007

My worse week ever

I couldn't believe how unlucky i've been this week.. well i can't say unlucky but i can say its has not been a good week for me. Initially i thought it was going to be a good week cause i dun nid to see my boss and my leader since they went to attend a training on wed n thurs while i was in North Plant on mon n tue so imagine 4 days without seeing your boss face hahahaa... but my laughter was kinda short lived.

It was Wednesday 615pm, i was leaving the office. Not long after i left the Sg Besi toll, i saw a queue started... me being a smarta** i went to use another route home. I branch off the the MRR2 hoping there won't be much traffic. But my nightmare started as soon as i approach the exit... the jam has started... i couldnt believe the amount of cars that are there. So there i was... in the middle of wat it seems to be an endless que of cars. There were cars queuing up for as far as ur eyes can see and the jam was terrible. Driving my bro's car that day there weren't much i can do inside so all i could do was to sit it out. After about 1hr of jam i found myself less than 10km from where i was the hour before. I begin calling some of my frens hoping i can sit it out with them but it was in vain. I called Green as i approach cheras at approximate 8pmbut she was having dinner wif her family. So all i could do is to continue on. I begin to open up some of my reserve snack to kill time. So there goes my Japanese cookie.

At about 930 i found myself in Ampang and i couldnt do it any more.. i called up my "sis" but she too was on her way home so i was lost. I got too fed up so i make a U turn n make my way to Pandan Indah again to find CCL for dinner. It was the best decision i made that night. We called up Kwai and we ate n chit chat till about 1230 b4 i made my journey home. The jam was over and so is my bed time... i practically doze off without bathing coz i was too tired to do something else but sleep. In the morning when it was freezing mad i took the worse morning bath i had in ages... i was so cold that i was jumping in the bath...

To those who say lightning will not strike the same place twice, well think again. Again i make my journey home at 615 that day and this time the jam started at the toll itself. I was stuck there for almost 50mins i have to make some drastic 90degree turn to switch lanes and when i thought it was going to be a smooth journey home i was struck again by another jam... this time at the Sentul exit.

That night i got home at 840 another 2 and half hour to add to my total time spend in traffic. That 2 night i've spend a total of 6 hours in the car, tired, sleepy, hungry and poor since i nid to refuel my car after this massive jam... life sux~~~~

No comments: