Friday, July 29, 2005

The fear in life

It was 330am and i just wanna end my work... went to toilet and when i come out, i felt dizzy... my vision was blur, vry blur, never have tis kinda feeling before. I was lucky to b able to turn off the PC walk to my room and wake my bro up and then ask him to wake dad. When they came over and touch me, my bro said dat i look pale, my lips has completly lost it's color, and my dad says dat i'm cold... freezing cold. Althought i only feel tired and dizzy but i was scared as i've never experience tis b4.

Dad suggested we go to check up and at General Hospital. When i went in and told doctor dat i've been working till3++ the doctor said dat she studies medical and yet she is not as hard working as i am.. lol.. well i've just trying to finish my work.. mayb i need to cut down on my gamin hahaha... Got home around 5 am and went to bed.

Got a call from dad at 9 then from mum at 10, no later dat 5 minutes later from bro... how to sleep??? So i started my work again, later saw KW in MSN to comfirm whether we got class today o not. Dr Lau is not in uni, i dun have lab so the only thing is Dr. Lim's tut... according to Jess there is not tut, but he say got... so i ask KW to tell Dr about my absent.

At around 6, when dad got home, he check me again and said dat i'm still cold so he suggested we go to have another check wif my current dr. Went in and told the dr about my condition. He ask me to give a sample of urien to check... came out dat i have urien infection.. ><" and i need to stay away from acid food (ie orange) and protien (meat, fish, egg) so now i'm a vegen lol...

SC rang me up and we talked for awhile on the phone then WY call me up around 1030 saying dat they r coming over to visit me.. still waiting for them though... well nvr had tis kind experience b4.. so need b more careful next time

1 comment:

chien said...

see lar... now is ur turn get sick. everytime u keep say me... now... my turn!! remember wor... cannot eat meat, eggs..cannot drink orange...eat more vegetables lar!remember... hv to drink more warm water, cannot sleep too late, cannot play online game, cannot kepo, cannot bully me, cannot say i long gas, cannot disagree with me, then u will recover soon. hahahahahahahaha chien's theories... the best theories