Monday, July 18, 2005

Wahhhhhhh

ARrrrrrrr... Having EM midterm the next day!!! Study Study Study... arrrrr... The day went just like normal expect for the part where i got a "lecture" from Prof when i ask him to sign my society minutes... #sigh#... Prof commented on the english used by my dear secretary... saying is not vry professional... wahhh.. all bz wif mid term leh .. wat he expect from us??? Anyway at around 525 i went to library to continue wif my studies...

At 6 i went to the canteen just to see the mouse there studying alone. Since i wasn't able to get hold of JS so i decided to stick around a bit longer while trying to finish up on my tutorials. As usual, we studied and we chatted away whenever we get tired haha... tis went on for about 2hrs b4 i got JS's call... wahh boss wat time aldee... u now only return my call.. #sigh#. Anyway during our conversation (b/w me and mouse) she told me dat she's told her sisterhood about wat i told her last time... ... ... i was dumbfolded; at least for a moment... i din know wat to expect from her nor din i know wat to say. She asked me whether was i suprised, and i told her i wasn't.. just dat i dunno wat to say, i really dunno whether is a good thing o a bad thing 4 me .. well at least i know some thing happen ... lol ... mayb it has made something clearer for me... mayb not... who knows... only time... i guess ...

Got to JS's hse after a little detour to Thin's place to return something and to steal some information for the tutorial hehehe... went to order a take out at 1 of the stalls outside his hse.. for RM4 mine was really filling hehehe... then i even got desserts. Wow.. was i full... then it was full speed ahead. I studied till bout 120am b4 heading home.. slept at 3++

No comments: