Monday, July 04, 2005

I dunno wat ppl want from me

i have ppl always asking me, y i dun study at home.. but the thing is dat i can nvr, ever study at home. Y??? i dunno, i just can't, is dat a crime??? izzit so difficult for every1 to accept the fact dat i can nvr study at home??? every1 got their own method of study and so does i. Mine is NOT to study at home, i can study anywhere but at my own home. Dat's that, foot-stop, end of story.

I could also nvr understand how come ppl r so demanding of me??? Arrr..... i dunno... wanted to express how i feel tonite by writing it out on the blog, but in the end... i'm having trouble putting everything out in words. Have a... well u could say a quarrel wif a fren the best part is dat it's done over the net. I dunno wat can i say about tis fella... I can b playful and take watever ppl can throw at me (sometimes) but when the same thing happen over n over again... well it can really tick u off and where do I stand in all of this?? At the line where every1 is always crossing. Wat u wan??? Sometimes the jokes dat u pull is... well is not easy for me to take. I have a temper oso, just in case every1 forget. Like they say in hokkien, "Beh tahan". Tis pc of mine is shared wif my bro, so izzit so hard to accept the fact dat sometimes dat is not really me in front of the pc??? I really dunno... #sigh..#

I wan to b friendly towards every1 all the time, but sometimes i cant help it if i'm feeling a bit pissed rite?? When dat time happen, who can i go to?? Wat can i say?? All i CAN do is dat i keep everything bottled up within myself and hope dat all those feeling will go away. I just hope dat all my frens can try to understand me once awhile, is not dat I dun wanna help/listen but … I have my own life too. I’m no longer the superman I was back in my 2ndary skool days, I’m not as young as I was last time. I’m getting more fragile … … I guess tis is the price I pay for getting my emotions back, I miss the emotionless me. Things were much more simple when i was emotionless.

Is not easy to be me. I'm the kinda person who will put on a smiley face in front of ppl even when i'm way WAY depressed... well i dun wanna keep on bragging about it. I better get back to my work. Tis is the 7th week into my uni 3rd yr, i need to b more aggressive wif my studies now

No comments: