Tuesday, July 26, 2005

i drive myself crazy

wat is wrong wif me lately.. can't seems to get "it" out of my mind i think i'm really into it now... looking forward for something to happen but when it doesn't feel a little dissapointed hahaha...
i think i'm really going to b mad soon hahaha... i got 2 mid terms around the corner and 3 assignments waiting for me and i'm thinking of something not so important.. well it could b important but i dun think is the time... arrr... keep focus PLS!!!!

Open my eyes will pop out, then b4 i sleep oso will pop out.. wahhhh... how am i going to manage tis?? i wanna get it over wif but i'm bz wif my stuff.. anyway i dunno whether can it b settled just like dat... hopefull i'm succesful ^_^ nvr been good wif it since i've no experience .. sigh.... wat do i wan for myself now?? FOCUS!!!! PLS!!!!! ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Society AGM is tis wed... and i haven't finish wat i was suppose to finish... i'm going crazy!!! help me!!!

No comments: