Saturday, July 16, 2005

How?? Just tell me how

Well almost the entire gang is absent today, they dun have tutorial and no lab so most of them decided to skip lecture. After lecture, attended my tutorial, and later took lunch in canteen. In the canteen only i remeber dat is the music club's presentation. Over there heard Cat, Danny, Wen Jun and Reebin's presentation.. a good mood to take my lunch hahaha.. live music. Then i do my tutorial there as Jess say it's cold in the library, not to mention it's cold virtually the entire campus. The sky was dark and it was raining.

While eating, J told me something about C's bf... Jess say dat he's kinda a playboy, initially i was ok wif it coz mayb C will see the real him later on, but looking at their relationship progress, well it scares me.. well tis remark really toubles me... as a fren i think i should tell C but how??? how do i tell her about tis kida stuff, and they've just started... I worry about C coz we r frens and i dun like seeing my fren getting hurt. If i dun tell then i might b watching her get herself into trouble, but there is a chance dat the guy have change rite?? but still.... %&*%^& wat should i do??!!! Should i sit and watch how it goes?? Or should i just find a way to tell C??? May there b light to guide me in tis area.

No comments: