Saturday, July 23, 2005

Together we stand hahaha

Well recently i find dat my group is very united and cooperative hahaha. Just few days ago i skip lecture and my group leader helped me sign attandence, not only for me but for almost entire class, as all of was talking about skipping lecture, even then i felt dat we r very cooperative, din think so many of us would skip hahaha... then today during Digital Systems, Ms give us some question that we need to submit at the end of tutorial. I was jumping around here and there discussing the answer b4 finally them telling me and Magician to concentrate on question 12 which require us to write out the Verilog code for the output displayed. Both of us discussed on the answer while the others finished all other question... Ms was just looking at us when we copied each other's answer hahaha... 1 answer in exchange for 3 others, i think it was a fair exchange, just dat i wasn't able to get the first few answer as they were all busy coping the programming question.

later we moved on to the next tutorial. In the class most of us din do the tutorial given since we were all bz preparing for the mid term... but some of us did manage to get some answer out. and again we cooperated exchanging answer everywhere hahahaa...

After lunch on my way to lab i saw the dance club ppl rehearsing for something and then i say camy standing outside the door and then provoking me (dat's a nice word to use hehehe) she asked me y did i cut my hair, and as usual i give the "i got dumped" answer haha.. but she ended up saying izzit coz i miss "some1" @_@ ... ... .... i guess the little mouse din lie about spreading the news... ... ... well i wanted to say something to make defence for myself but i was late for lab so i let it slide.

Saw the ladies in library whent i went there after lab. They were talking among themselves while i went on wif my studies. At around 6 after the ladies went off i went to talk to Ann as i was packing. She then told me dat "I know who u... ... ... " again @_@ talking fast spreading news... wahhhh it's getting a little out of control here. I dun wan the entire uni to know about it, but if it keep up at least the entire course will know... wahhhhhh.... die lor die lor...

Better not think too much about it, need to focus on my mid term. i'm not getting the signal Dr. is trasmitting which makes me more dat a little scared, i'm terrified... dunno how the mid term is going to b like.. hopefully i can do well it in...

No comments: