Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The unexpected

Among the 1st things i see when i got to uni today... My course mate won the student election!!! wtf.. really unexpected ... lol ... well like they say, the worlds is round, anything could happen hahhahaa. 135 to 99 wow.. simply amazing. I should have go for it hahahaa.. but enuf bullshit

Today really shocked me... Dr. Lo just burst out just like dat... i mean no slaid on OHP, no "OK, let's start" no nothing... he went out hoping to get something to fix the damn OHP, and when he came back, he just got fired up and he scolded all of us. He scolded us rubbish, useless etc... Thx to those 2 guys.. @#$%^&* coz the entire course got scolded for nothing, the best part is dat not only the course but all other unis in msia, which later got to the entire msia.. OMG, entire msia was against him today... like we blue, ccl and i said, he not only scolded Junon, but he scolded Zant and later the entire channel.. wow.. lol. Later Dr. Lo did something unexpected, he said "I've lost my mood to teach, class is canceled" then he just walk off, just like dat... wow.. #applause!!!!# i'm starting to like my faculty ^^

Got to DSA to print my minutes as i forgot to bring it (ICT was full) after printed pass to ccl so he can past to Dr to sign, in canteen bump into SC and i got a shock... she has a different hair cut WOW... hahaha she reminds me of aniki... hahaa... kawaii hahaha wanted to stay to chat but blue is waiting for me. In the car, blue make a round when he saw ccl.. when ccl came to the car he scolded me for not doing my work, i was suppose to get comfirmation from KahWai whether should we postpone our AGM.. so i answer ccl back by telling dat i'm just doin wat all of them wan me to do.. so am i wrong?? hehehehe... sorry lo ccl... hahahaa

Later at 2 i went for my 1st EM lab hehe... well it went on well until ccl came to me asking me to give a dead line on the meeting date.. i was dumbfold, i thought it was agreed to have it on the 6th but then they all wanted to postponed it.. after some dicussion, we came to an aggrement to postponed it till the 10th week, hopefully it won't b postponed again... well back to the lab, we were doing MatLab, it was ok in the begining, but as the things get longer and complicated, the entire PC hang when we ran a simulation on the things... i waited > 10 mins for the bloody graph to come out .. really feel like crying ... after 3 long hours, i'm finally done hahahaa... but since it was raining i went to library to do my tutorial.

Got a phone call from KahWai around 6 telling me dat our notice for AGM is already out on the intranet, which really give me a shock.. i quickly went to take a look whether Tong was still in the office o not, then i ask the mouse whether can she gimme a ride later, coz i wanna go to the old block to continue my tut. I went to DSA talked to Tong about our postpone... ... initially he wasn't vry happy wif it, but later he aggred to it.. Thx Tong... later got to mouse's car just to find Kucing in there too, lol a cat and a mouse in the same car...well we chatted awhile coz she was waiting for her bro. Then she asked me a vry vry suprising Q; "Do u ... " hahahah save by the bell .. her bro came and she has no choice but to leave hahahaaha.... nvr felt better hahaaha...

In old block, i was studying and studying and studying till i got a headache.. i decided to leave not to mention it was getting late and i'm hungry hehehe... i went to tell the mouse about my little rules, "i'll nvr tell u anything as long as i'm in the uni's area" the 1st reaction was dat she say she'll drop me off outside just so dat she can hear something she wanna hear hahah... but she wanted to stay longer but then she got a phone call and just my luck the mouse is about to leave too. ^_^" Follow her car till outside where she drop me off. Just b4 i leave she still wanna hear my ans... i stalled a bit still struggling whether to tell her o not.. but in the end... i told her... and now thinking about it.. i dunno whether was it a right thing to do or not??? Only time can tell i guess ...

No comments: