Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tis is not my day

Wat a day it turn out to b... nothing seems to b going my way from early morning. Got to lecture and made the announcement about our society AGM only to b told dat whether can we postpone it to another day... wtf... y can u say dat ??? How could u??? HOW could u ask me to changed something dat have been set??? ARRRR!!!

Well during lunch time, i went wif JS just to know dat he'll b going home later on.. and he promised me dat we'll study together in library the other day, yea... rite... anyway, it took me a millenium to get my lunch, i was walking up and down TBR and i dun even know y... and when i did buy my lunch i walk over blue's car and ate there. It look funny ad tonnes of ppl dat walk by will look at us haha.. well mayb not at us but at Irene i guess. I later got a call saying dat we might have a prob wif the venue wif the AGM which got me sweating. Got back to uni just to know is a false alarm...

2pm, AGM is suppose to start but we still dun have enuf members... i was already starting to sweat... in my confusion, i got a mis-step on the stairs and fell, wif my ankle first to the floor where it left my leg numb. It was... excruciatingly painful, i couldn't stand... i was just sitting there ... just sitting there. Until YW came and gimme a hand. Then when i wanted to go look for Tong i felt dat my foot was also vry painful so i took off my shoe and socks just to find dat i've injured my toe too. Walked up the stairs just to know dat the music club actually hold their AGM else where. So i called up Tong and told him of our little problem of member attendence. We use our little "attedence trick" to make up for the missing members :p

During the AGM, CCL was a real discrace as he couldn't express himself properly outside as he read out our activities, he even included a "sh**" as he could make out a word he scribbled out. ><" anyway at 3pm it was all over, wif the nomination list filled haha... now is to finish up the paper work and wait for election.

Finish up my lunch in canteen and went back to the books. It was really hard to study as we have no idea on wat we are doing. At 6 i went to TBR to retrieve my stuff from KS. On my way back to uni i notice dat my bike was wobbling and i know dat i must have a puncture... (WTF!!!!) so i drove slowly to the workshop and get it fixed, only to know dat i dun have enuf cash. Called up Kah Wei for a quick loan. When everything was finish it was almost 7. I remember YW said dat he'll leave at about 7 so i din go met up wif them and move on to blue's hse to continue.

Had a RM2 noodle which was cheap since it was quite a big packet of noodle and started engine. Around 1030, i got a major headache and it was "men down!!" slept for awhile and continue later... but i couldn't hang on so around 1130 i sleep again and when i woke up it was already 0045.. push a lil more but i couldn't so i drove home.

Rested, bath, checked my mail and then it was Zzz to dream land at aroun 230.. damn i'm tired...

1 comment:

chien said...

as u find a gf take care u ... u dun listen... see.. wat u have done? keep hurt urself. *sigh* tak guna betul... how come i got this kind of ben ko ko ... i also dun understand! *sigh* must know how to take care urself mah... i know u not as clever as chien... but u hv to learn to be clever n dun hurt ur pig foot mah! know? take care ya... n try to be clever n smart!