Friday, January 20, 2006

BW = Fmax - Fmin

Given Fmax = 24 , Fmin >24. Calculate the Bw of this system?

Tis is currently the most difficult i've yet to solve. I din even know how to start calculating hahah... After 3 long months of internship, i'm now back to my uni life. To get things straight out, i need to follow up on the my society, pushing for activities. I've already got members screwin the society for not doing anything for the past year. The prob is dat when we got elected it's almost to the finals so no activities there, later it was the intrnship.. wtf..

Now dat i've planned some activities DSA came to me saying dat some of the activities kenot approve... wahhhhhhh.... been bz preparing for meetings and proposals for events and all Tong is able to say is dat?? Well i dun blame him coz its he cant' approve them.. still .. aihhh

I can't swallow wat he told my bout the camp cant b approved coz it doesn't not goes inline wif the society's constitution... i just told him straightly... Students need to have fun too right?? Student also wanna get to know other ppl rite?? So wat do they intend us as course based society to do??? just do Talks, seminars, exihibition and factory visit ar?? walau if like dat how to attract members to come in?? Use some brain power la ... the officers really eat till blur izzit?? Well if they wan more "technical" related so i'll just add in a knowledge sharing slot in the camp, make it as a outside class activity somehting like a non-formal class la. See how they wanna say.. i'll execute tis damn thing. Ask the manager to talk to me la .. give tis stupid reason.. see i fight o not, tis not the first time i did it so wat .. i dun care, i wanna exercise my rights as society chairman.. dun care a damn bout them.

Really getting worked up on this, i spend my study time to prepare a proposal and now they r telling this .. wahhh.. where won't get angry, my time oso precious leh Wanna reject can just reject ar... i'll fight till the end... it kinda makes me wonder y i din go for student rep election last time hahah... well i glad i din go coz if i did then i might have to carry 2 burden hahah...

No comments: