Monday, January 02, 2006

The Leech is back

Well been back in KL for 2 days now... it seems like i'm still having some difficulities adjusting myself hehehe... well i have my dinner around 6++ to 7 but back here my dinner time is around 830+ so its kinda hard hehehe.... I need to keep FIT hahaa.. i'm now FAT, how do u change the view of the A so dat it would look like an I from the sides ?_? hehee i wanna know, any1 willing to share the secret??

Its kinda nice having people ACTUALLY reading my blog hehehe... initially i just wanna use as a my online diary but now hehehe.... thx chien n emotional for supporting hehehe now it would be more exciting when i check on my blog... hehehe btw i think i forgot to share wif u some of the intern's face














Me, SW, SY n EC... the EV's intern :)

Was reading emotional's blog... make me really miss the EVians, well its been 3 whole months there so can't help it dat i start to develop feelings for them rite? Had dinner wif Maz ytd and talk about tis n dat hahh... he almost blurted company secrets hehehehe i should have recoreded it then send to meng chai heheheh well anyway its just for fun la hahaha...

Will start skool tmr... dunno will i b able to cope wif the "new" environment again hahaha.. wish me luck... my aim tis sem, well its like my previously sem, push my CGPA up again... its been falling like our malaysia stocks .. :'(

1 comment:

pinkylicious said...

Haha..miss us??? Ooooo....All the best to you ya!!! :)