Sunday, January 01, 2006

How time flies #sob#...

Little dat i know it, it's been 3 whole months i stayed in penang, away from my family. Well undergoing this internship was fun, i learned tonnes of stuff, met tonnes of ppl and having loads of fun. 1 word... amazing. The team... lol... i'll show u wat they did n u'll be the judge of dat

This was me when i initially join the team













And tis was wat became of me after i went in... (Notice i'm actually wearing the same shirt)















Those guys in EV are monsters i tell ya .. they almost rip me limb to limb hahaha luckly i manage to survive tis ordeal hehehe... wat dat dun kills u only makes u stronger MUAHAHAHAAHa

Well enuf of crap, actually i really do enjoy myself there, had tonnes of fun. My seniors treat me like ... well basically everyone in the team treats everyone like family so i dun have any problem joining them and having fun.

Really wanna thank my "buddy" CS, he thought me tonnes of stuff, gimme a lot of advice and remind me a lot of my childhood stuff, its like anything i know he knows too hahaha vry in sync hehe;
Mazlan: wonderful friend, nvr hessitate to teach ... just a great guy to hang around wif;
MG: a naive looking girl, but dun be fooled by it she will say things like bridges ^o^ .. really like the tone of her voice so really like talking to her
Jason: Next to CS he's the largest joker around. There will always b a talk of shit wif him and MG around hehehehee, have the best impersonation of MG dat will really laugh ur sox off hehe
SL: The dangerous one heheh.. always like it when i give her massage hehee
Juo: Another crappy guy haha... can play a fool like there's no tmr hehe
Zul: well.. another joker dat is always smilling

Tis are jsut a few of my closest seniors in the lab... they r just wonderful to be around wif, can learn a lot from them so i truely cherish their frenship... thx guys.. n girls , hope dat will b able to join all u guys for another round of fun n exciment in the future

Funny, i never felt anything when i left for Pg, i dun miss anyone or anything... at all.. but when its time to return to KL... i just feel... sad, its like the "i dun wanna leave" kinda feeling well there r just too many things dat have happen there dat is really nostalgic to me. The time i spend wif the team and not forgetting my wonderful fren kelly... just feel like dat there's a void in me now whenever i think back on the things i did there... well talk about being emotional...














The EV team
Has, Jason, SL, KJ, Maz, Juo, Zul, SY, BH
MG, Me, Randy, AK, David, CS, Pierre

MIA: SW, EC n Irene

Thx for everything ...

1 comment:

pinkylicious said...

Time flies.....so hope to see you again somewhere near the future :). Happy New Year!!!