Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wasted 3 precious hours of mine

Today was quite a bz day for me .. having 2 meetings wow.. i really cant stand it. Had the 1st sessionat 9 then another at 2... so basically i hve no time to take my breakfast nor lunch. After the meeting i feel a bit odd as now my society have not more activities. Previously i had a few thing arranged for Feb but now ... well it'll b luckly dat we even have 1... i'm so confused... not to mentioned tired .. life sux

Got a little reminder when i went to lib to return a book from Florence dat the ladies will gonna perform in the canteen today, so ask me to go promote around... and whie Florence told me dat, YK was looking at her with the "i'll-kill-u-4-tis" look. When i said dat i'll b there she have even larger set of eyes haha.. then i went telling her dat i'll even skip class for it just to show support. She became "overwhelmed" haha in fact she keep on tellng me not to show up hahaha...

At 1pm i went to the gents n caught up wif windz... he wanted to walk off not attending lecture .. he went taking me to the canteen when i told him dat there will b a show there. So in the end i still went to canteen to watch the ladies performed although i din plan it... Well the did ok.. vry entertaining... hehe funny too ahahha...

After my 2nd session meeting it was a bit too late for anything ... so CCL and i went to library to do some stuff... I went to print some of my assignment related stuff... then went to continue wif my studies... while waiting for 530 coz KT said dat we'll go do some soldier work awhile hehe (i.e call of duty 2) hehehe . At 515 i msg him asking to confirm the time etc but in the end nothing ... at around 6 i got a call from JS saying dat windz was tired after their badminton session so wanna take a nap will meet us at 7. CCL and i agreed to dat so we went to TBR and had our lunch... i tried my best but i still finish my plate early... at around 7 i got another phone call saying dat windz need another half hr b4 he can arrive... so it'll b 730... when i heard tis i was way over my top... i dun believe this fellas... i went telling ccl dat if it wasn't for him i would have went home n leave them to die.

Went back to the old block to kill time. I was reading my things while ccl slept. We actually spend more dat 1 hr there... At around 820 CCL got fed up and wanted to leave so i give them a call and they ask us to go tbr now. When i saw them all i was able to say was just @#$%^&*%)*&^(... .i can't believe dat they made us waited for 3 bloody hours .. plz... if i were to use dat 3 hrs i would have done a lot of stuff but in the end .. wtf... nothing i really cant stand this fellas... no sense of time .. .shit ... shit shit .

LAter tonight while chatting wif liz and HC i dunno wat happen and i stepped onto their tails and now they wanna boycout me... wah... i dun even noe wat i did wrong if i did then it would still b ok but now ... well if they wanna play it tis way so be it... I'll let them know y i was call the emotionless back in my ol' skool days .. they wanna play boycout.. so i'll play wif them... it't not the 1st time i did something like tis anyway.. I've try to apolize to them but they still wanna continue wif it so fine... let's play ball.. u mess wif the wrong person at a wrong time .. i'm burning up and u still wanna play wif fire izzit.

1 comment:

pinkylicious said...

Hey friend. I think your time was pretty well spent. Not a waste after all. Gong Xi Fa Cai, my friend :D. I want ang pau!!!