Friday, January 13, 2006

Y??? I just dun get it

Been having mood swings lately, dunno izzit coz of Hong Y's thing.. well.. hope it'll end soon...

Dad just return from Johor today after visiting my aunt, she's sick, vry sick. This really makes me feel down... she's one of family dat i really feel close to. Dad told me dat she's not had any solid food to her stomach since Nov 27... it's been more dat 6 weeks now. Ytd she had one scoope of white rice and she was so happy dat.. well i could say dat it feel like she struck a gold mine. At night she felt sick, so sick dat she was rushed into hospital. She insist not to stay in hospital, the Dr only give her pain killers and she went home.

According to dad, her small intestine is spoiled, almost like rotting inside her body. Hearing this almost drove tears to my eyes. Dad oso said dat she's been suffering from this pain for the past 10 yrs, but she din tell any1 and keep it to herself until dat time where she was rushed to the hospital and the Dr checked using an endoscope. At the small intestine the scope can't go further so they have to do an operation on her n finally the truth was revealed. If she had went to the doctors earlier then may be, she wouldn't have this problem. She always says dat she wanna see me and my bro get married, dat she wanna cook a big dinner for everyone as she likes cooking for the event etc... but now, she's so weak dat ... ... suddenly feel like going there and see her, but i got my studies and work to do in uni.. well.. Tai mo, please get well soon, i wanna see u for the many, many chinese new year more... ...

I think wif this my mood swings will continue for a bit longer...

No comments: