Friday, January 06, 2006

EM ... Solid state.. aihhh... not to mention the uni cheat me

Got a "exciting" news when i was in the office after lunch.. We were suddenly told dat our internship WILL be graded... walau, previously say it won't be graded only PASS/FAIL now say got grade.. lucky i did my report nicely.. but it wasn't perfect coz i got lazy at some point but if know its gonna b graded then no matter how lazy oso do my vry best la... hope can get an A for it.. then my CGPA got chance to see light again ... if not.. aihh... coz of tis almost need to sit it over a cup of tea wif the dean, althought i did spend a lot of time talking to him.. aihh.. not student rep oso like tis already, if i were the student rep then more worse ... so dat decision to not to get involve is the right 1 hehehe

Had the most extruciating class, my dear dr.. can u speak in a different manner ??? u r so monotoneous, n the best part is dat u teach while ur siting down... wtf... aihhhhhh i dunno whether will i b able to survive in ur class... wat to do .. wat to do

Was working on 1 of the eg from the book.. OMG.. after 3 mths i've fogetten how to differentiate ARRRRRRR!!!! any1 know how to differenciate 4 sin 10e6 t ?? how come is not -4 (10e6) cos 10e6 t??? how come it is given as -4 (10e-3) (10e6) cos 10e6 t... where did the 10e-3 come from???!!!! arrrrrrr i wanna cry already ... if tis so simple i oso kenot do then no need to continue already... HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Got a miss call from liz, and when i called back all she said was "I'm sorry" which i have no idea wat had happen until i talk to SC it was coz i look damn serious dat it scared them hahaha she worry bout wat happen ytd bout the little joke she pulled on us. While talking to SC, she was saying dat i like to act "wei ta" (mandrine)... well i dunno.. mayb i guess, but it has been a way in me since long long ago. #sigh# its not easy to put up a face dat would make ppl feel at ease. I tend to act like mr invurneable, i dun get hurt, not feel sad and can work 24/7. Seriously, i dunno y.. i jsut do... its not easy to be me ... i oso wanna find some1 to talk to when i'm sad etc but the problem is dat it's almost impossible for me to open my mouth to actually express wat i feel. I would also wanna find some1 dat i can talk to n share my feelings but the fact is, it is not easy... if it were i dun think i would have tis blog lol.. i guess tis is my only space to express my feelings i guess. hahaha...

Got me thinking too y izzit dat we hardly talk when we see each other in uni?? hahaha weird indeed... according to her is dat if she talk to me then the ladies there will start bombardment hahahaah.. dunno dunno dunno hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't pretend i wasn't lonely
Solitude is all i knew
I was so afraid of pain
So afraid to let luv in my life again

U dun have to b an angle
I protect u as u are
Loving u for love own sake
Let me hold ur heart n it'll nvr break

I do understand
A woman n a man
The strength in tenderness
There's a power in luv
U have given me
A vision out to see
I believe luv
Just bcoz of u...

Lyrics from I believe in love from James Ingram and Sally Yeh

just feel like writing it suddenly hahaha... i really like tis song, too bad i dun have it

1 comment:

chien said...

笨蛋....ben dang... ben dang... stupid egg.... stupid egg.... go see my blog lar... got post thing.