Thursday, January 12, 2006

A little present

Well i've finally manage to give SC the little late xmas gift i promised, i wonder wat will i get in return hehehe. SC promied me a present if i prepare 1 hehehe. It came a little difficult to actually pass her the thing... i mean previously there we so much thing going on dat ... well.. if i were to give it to her it'll just b worse. Today just my luck i found her alone so i quickly gived it to her.. .#smack myself on the head# i should have put a little message along wif the thing too.. aihhhh .. .stupid stupid me well nvm la ... Just hope she liked it..

4 comments:

chien said...

SC = my sister in law???

Leech said...

my dear meimei, u think too much la

chien said...

ya meh? i really got think too much meh? then y i dun hv present for xmas de? i'm waiting ler....

Leech said...

coz there was a bet dat if i prepare a present then i'll get a present in return ma ... i wanna c whether she got airplane me o not