Sunday, March 19, 2006

A good saturday ^_^

Well after all the test, mid terms n assignments.. i had a holiday today haha... well not excatly a holiday but is sure a relaxing day for me. After doing my things in uni, went of to meet JeChih n chris for lunch. The last time i saw her was when i was till in Penang during training and that was 3 mths ago... how time flies. After lunch we went to chris's hse, i need to burn some time since i got another appointment which i have no idea wat time it is hehe.. waiting for a fren to confirm wif me the time. At chris's place we chatted awhile, but basically is jsut JC and chris bout naruto haha.. i dun watch that anime, i'm still a GetBackers and OnePiece fan hehe.. Later afte JC left, it was jsut chris n me.. well we had some heart to heart chat which it has been awhile since i had a nice chat with chris.. feeling bad for her, is like i've put her in the freezer.. poor poor me ... aihhh... At bout 445 i left genting klang n head for cheras to meet my fren.

I was there early haha.. the first time that i'm waiting for my fren instead the other way round since she's always early haha. When she arrived, she decided to go for a movie which i'm all for.. my last movie was during CNY. Decided to watch the chinese movie 2 become 1. Then we went for a early dinner, since she's not taken her lunch (its almost 6 now). While eating i was conned into a game of true o dare. I initially choose dare and i was asked to sing but since i was still coughing; the dare was changed to a true n she manage to found out y i was a down lately.. i'm still not completly over bout my aunt's death.. later she share with me a little story she wrote bout her feelings where she use the clouds in the sky as the characters.. vry meaningful too... quite like it. She also told me that she now got herself a bro n she can't stop bragging bout it; how good he is to her, how tis, how dat... #sigh# hey i got myself some sisters too :p Anyway after dinner we went to get the movie tickets n went in.

A lovely movie... had the true friends feeling after watching it.. really like it, not forgetting vry OST, need to get those songs, especially the english song. Anyway after the movie we went back to the book store coz i need to get some pencil lead and may be look for a new pencil case.. mine all worn out. She was looking for a pencil case too, n i already its for who.. some times i think i'm too er.. know-it-all for the wrong reasons. Even before the news is announced i would have got a clue of the story. Anyway after that we have a stroll around the mall and bout 10 the doors starts to close so we found a place outside to sit n talk.

Is always like tis, we would meet up, go for a movie n then we would just sit n chat... although it seems kinda funny to some of u but i kinda like it, i mean to sit n chat has a vry nice feeling to me. I like to talk especially if is to my friends. During our chat, i ... ... well, i better not say much bout it here. Bout half hour later she got going coz its kinda late. I walk her to pay the parking ticket and later to her car. I got another round of lecture bout me keeping secrets again.. aihh... she even make me promise to talk to her when i'm sad... well that i can try but the other things... well.. i'm sorry, those are off limits, even to my family so as usual, i'm only sharing the tip of the iceberg of my un-happiness and worries.

Anyway dispite the cold last session i still enjoyed myself coz i had a good day meeting with JC, had a good heart to heart talk with chris and watch a good movie.. haha .. ^_^ i think i'm fresh enuf for the new week ahead... well for the week maybe for Lo.. hahha god please have mercy on my miserable soul .. Dr. pls dun kill us

No comments: