Friday, March 17, 2006

Sometimes it would just be nice to just let it out

Was reading stupid egg's blog and found that she wrote tis, i'm quoting her
"more then best friend n he treat me better then a gf. but i dun want. i really can't take it any more. he dunno wat i want n need. i dun want a "best friend" with a relation better then lover while we r not."
sometimes this r the similiar things that pop up in my head whenever i start to thing of ... ... ... well we'll skip that part.. sometimes i just wan to have a relationship more that fren but instead... #sigh#... may be with all this frustrations of thinking of things like tis i've develop the habit of having sisters.. the first "sis" i have was Lynn, and we started quite funny too, it was her bro who introduced us and after some time i started calling her sis.. haha; then there's chris, and then jess and then stupid egg. Not to mention i got some part-time "sis" sometimes they call me bro and sometimes they dun.. all these luv collected over the years need to go somewhere rite.. so i guess it all goes to my sis.

Quite enjoy reading stupid egg's blog.. she let out all her feelings just like dat.. while me.. hah frankly speaking even while blogging i'm holding back on some information, i still unable to let go 100%, always keeping something within myself n keeping it as a secret to bring to my grave... #sigh# anyway after reading her blog i too like to have
some1 to pull my ear when i start to get naughty,
some1 to ask me to do my assignment when i get lazy,
some1 i need to waste time waiting and feels like it worth spending,
some1 i can hold her hand and walk together,
some1 i wanna be with forever,
Too bad that some1 is not by my side,
Else my current life will be quite a ride,
When will that some1 start to appear,
Coz i'm not getting younger by the year.

#sigh#

2 comments:

chien said...

thanks ko ko wor... keep promote me as stupid egg here. ==
anyway, i just want tell wat i feel only, dun like keep any thing for myself, i hv to tell my feeling out, if not, i think i will be crazy. :P

Leech said...

my stupid egg ma haha... must b proud to have someone i can call stupid egg de hahaha... well, i can tell u this, no matter wat the reason, there will always b secrets within me i kenot tell coz... tis is me.. the leech