Friday, March 10, 2006

R.I.P. to my aunt

After few months of fighting... she has finally laid to rest. My aunt whom has been absolutly a dear to me n my bro has finally pass on. Glad dat everyone manage to come back in time to see her off. I guess she must have been hanging on, beggin time from above to let her stay till ytd. Went to see her last sun in the hospital she was already vry weak... weaker that the time me and dad went to see her b4 she got admitted to hospital.

Came back from uni early today because i was so tired dat i can hardly keep my eyes open. As soon as i saw my dad, he give me the news that she pass away tis morning around 10am. I was stunned for a moment but i did expect it to happen soon. During dat time i was still ok i guess... but little do i know dat i actually have small droplet of tears building. Guess i really do miss her. Hard to believe dat i would shed a tear for her while i din even show any expression when my grandfather pass away. Guess i wasn't human yet then... ....

Got back from her funeral not long ago... going again tmr n on sun to see her off for the last time. I'm really sadden by tis news... cant help to have tears even while i'm writting tis little post ... guess my emotion lock is not as good as it used to ...

In memories of my dear aunt, an execellent cook and a "happy fruit" that nvr frown, always giving every1 a warm smile .. ...

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

My condolence to you.

Leech said...

Thx... Death is not something to be afraid of right.. anyway at least she's at ease now.

How's ur little packing getting on to FM ??