Friday, March 03, 2006

A not so happy birthday Part 1 (part 2 will be w/ the photos)

Like my title imply... well actually the day start up quite well. I was ready for skool, i was ready for the guys, i was ready to spend a nite at either of their hses... but ... well i wasn't ready for wat they did.

Well having lunch the ladies came by and well.. they wanna make it big, initially i think they just wanna fool aroud wif me so i din care a damn bout them n continue eating. When we've finish they went to buy some drinks and to my amazement the ladies were havign their lunch nearby, witing hearing distance. The gang of course weren't content wif making my life miserable they wanna see me crack down n die... they keep on forcing me to say ask them to join us... din do anything bout it. But they keep on yapping on and on and on bout it dat i left n walk to the bus stop to wait for them. Then something really unbelievable happen... they did somehting dat i myself feel like slapping each and every1 of them to the ground and grind them using a bulldozer.. they've "helped" me to convey the msg.. At least dat is wat i manage to find out later in class.

DAMN... coz of their stupid actions i was so bloody angry dat i couldn't concentrate in class. Listening to wat Niranjan wish to convey is hard enuf but have to listen to Dr. talk bout Nyquist criterion n explaining everything is a killer... i need to give my fullest concentration to grasp wat he says but coz of them... i could even hold myself together... i can't even concentrate on wat Dr wish to convey... I was like wat we chinese say "fire blocking your vision" damn i was angry. I totally just wanna screw them up the wall n leave them there to die. I could nvr understand wat tis guys wan from me... can't they just take my word for it dat i've did wat i could ... why??? WHY????!!!! Have i've ever let them down in anything b4 so far?? I'm a man of my words so if i said dat i've done something then i've done somehitng ... so could all of u act like an adult n grow up. Damn.... I was thinking to msg n explained but Jess told me not to... since she added those words "I know coz i'm a girl" so i listened to her.

At the end of the lecture i wanted to collect everyone together n tell them wat they wanna know n ask them to get off my back but i wasnt able to get them together... so instead i just tell those who were there to forget it and i left... Seriously there n there i just feel like just going home after class, switch off my phone and just b off the world radar. I just feel like not attending my own bday celebration coz of them. I totally SO dissapointed in them. I mean come on, i dun have to answer to any them rite. Wat i do, wat i've said, wat i intend to do or say... i dun have to answer to them, i dun even have to answer to my family so WTF do they make themselves having authority towards my life n actions. Tis is ridicurious.

Later while walking away i remember dat i need to talk to Tong bout my society activity so i went up to DSA just to find dat its actually lunch time... i left n went to the library to do wat i think i'm able to do (wif tis fire within me.. i'm suprised dat i diun kill any1) Anyway back to wat Kah Wai told me bout DSA holding my activity coz the activity will make a loss to the society i was like ... WTF.. When i wanna make money for the society they say no; now i wanna spend my society money they say no. WTF... wat is this? I really dunno wat do they wan from us as society EXCO?? I dun wanna do activity they say kenot.. now i wanna do activity they give me shit ... damn... life sux... big time.

Later when class resumes, Thin ask me whether will i join later, during dat instant i really wanted to say no and just walk off but seeing dat it's also CCL big day so i just went wif it, even if i dun feel like it anymore. Later i send a sms to Sc to ask her to join us later but i din get any reply.

At 5, I went to Windz place and around 7 i went to JS place for dinner.. we went to Kenny Rogers for dinner hahaha there's bird flu around and i'm having chicken hahaha. I later got a phone call from Sc applogizing bout not seeing my msg etc haha... well at least i'm getting a warm welcoming voice .. so i guess i'm still in the clear. Anyway after finishing our meal we stayed awhile longer n we chit-chatted bout a lot of rubbish stuff.

We got back JS place, coz we need to wait for the digicam. At around 1030++ we finally got the camera and we went to Windz place. Me having a camera was happy snapping away photos of everyone... i guess i'm a trigger happy type of person hahaha.. They brought out the cakes .. 1 for me and another for CCL. Well i think i'll continue on tis part later when i get the photos. Tis is the best part of my celeb .. CCL and i did some funny n stupid things hahaha...

Before i end i wish to comment once again... ...
I attended the damn thing coz of CCL, if it weren't coz he's bday is so unique i would have gone home straight after class not giving a damn bout my bday; personally i din give a shit anymore coz i'm still upset wif them for wat they've done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/zdorove/1844-dieta-kotoraya-povyshaet-muzhskoe-libido.html ]Сексуальная игра "Соавторы" [/url]
Отношения у нас портятся из-за такого, что у нее есть еще одна подруга близкая и у меня другие подруги. Когда она мне что то расказывает про то как они провели сообща время(просто пили,болтали) меня терзает ревность и также самое я замечаю у нее,когда я что то рассказываю про себя с другими подругами. При этом мы друг друга любим, и про ревность не заикаемся, но выхода я не вижу. Как сделать так для того ревности не было? Нам по 25 лет.