Sunday, March 12, 2006

The last mile

Today is the day where my aunt is going to be cremated... everyone was there around 9+ and after some final rounds of prayers and some last words, she was brought to the cremation center. Along the way its kinda sad, seeing my cousins crying as they walk the final mile with their beloved mother... as a member of the family, we were excluded in this tradition and while walkin i can't help feeling sad too... In my mind the whole time was just the same old words, "Rest well now aunt... ur sufferin is over" it went on over n over n over again in my head... ain't there anything else dat i wanna say to her before she's cremated?? Guess i had a mind block then... Anyway.. its all over now... the ceremony, the tears... everything ... life goes on as usual. Me back to my assignments n studies and my cousins back to work and my nephews go back to skool...

Aih.....

No comments: