Sunday, March 05, 2006

The seal to the Pandora's Box is broken

After some agonizing weeks i finally know the answer to the mind troubling question. I guess that sometimes, honestly is the best policy. Thru honesty i was able to know the answer. Thru honesty i was able to keep a friendship that i cherish. Thru honesty i was able to put down tis weight off my shoulder.

When you have put so much into something, its not so easy to forget it. I wonder will it go away or will it continue to live on within me; haunting me?

"I dunno wat will happen in the future ..." Is this some sort of a hope or is this a cliche...Tis is the 2nd time tis happened yet i've not learn and i dun seem to wanna let go. Am i too stubborn?? Or am i naive? But until i hear those words i dun think i'll ever let go of ... ...

Either way... does it really matter, what happen had happen.... ... #sigh# I dun think i'll ever let go unless i know the truth to those words... may be honesty is the key to the truth.

With the seal broken the truth finally revealed... as a result... mix emotions now

Anyway to make matter worse... Went to visit my aunt today. She's been hospitalized. Looking at her weak body really makes me weap. As much as i hate to admit it but i can't help thinking dat it would b better for her if she were to go in her sleep, at least she won't have to endure this suffering. I couldn't understand how she could b so weak all the sudden. She was still ok when we last saw her during CNY. I dunno wat to say anymore...

No comments: