Monday, March 13, 2006

The Leech w/o CH

Actually i've came up with the thingy since last friday but due to unforseen reason i've hold back on it...

To the ashes it once fall,
From the ashes it will rise as before,
With the seal broken thy shall be,
The creature only known as the Emotionless Lee.

Goodbye CH its been a fun,
Having u around making things run,
Your service is no longer required,
So its only best u stay quiet.

Feelings are the thing that make me weak,
Feelings are the things that makes me weep,
Once again I shall forget how to feel,
And get things done for real.

Has isolation make Lee weak?
Will i be able to make Lee speak?
Either way the decision been made,
To break the seal as is today.

To those who is reading dun be suprised,
I'm basically about the same old guy,
The only difference that u might see,
I might not be as noisy as once thy be.

May dust to dust and wind to wind,
All my emotions shall be locked within,
I will now learn to forget,
The emotion n feelings that make me sad.

Wat cause this change u ask?
Or was there something that's been said?
Once again I will say,
Dun ask too much... for ur own sake.

Time will reveal, time will tell,
All the reason n the truth itself,
Till the day the truth b revealed,
Respect my decision n let Lee roam with zeal.

Thank to those who spend time reading,
Hope the time is worth spending,
Poem and rhyme is what i like,
But i only do it when time is right.

Thank you again,
For droping by n reading,
Hope u find it to your liking,
If you dun pls let me know,
I'll work on it starting tomorrow,
There is still room for me to improve,
May be i'll make this my brand new groove.

^_^
Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice indeed :)
don't be sad nor part with ch/lee, that's what make you whole.
take care.

Leech said...

as usual lynn, ur advice is always sweet... thx... i'll sleep on it