Saturday, June 09, 2007

1:1 ; Good : Bad

Well ytd in work was bad.. PS give cheryl n i an assesment test and it was tough... it was a 2hr test consist of 20 pages of fill-in-the-blanks type questions (big BIG font size) . I was ok in the technical stuff but when it comes to operations, i could hardly answer any of them. I mean some of them i dun even know where to begin. Wat is the TVOPA process flow.. i have no idea wat so eva... Cheryl n i was struggling inside the room cracking our heads for answers until both of us give up. There was question from all sort of areas involved in our work. The job flow of TVOPA, the job flow of DTS, identifications of parts, acronyms, production output calculation, SST manual sortings.. and the list goes on n on n on ~~~~~

B4 the test i was in the bank to apply for a new ATM card since i've lost my previous card, so i din have time for lunch. Then i nid to go n do tis test which was a total mess ... to make it even worse is that my PC is giving my problem agian (my company pc). I kenot run the SST program again, i got tht problem last time, and in the end i changed to another PC n now the same problem occur again, PS was suggesting that it could have been due to my "actions" but i hardly check my personal email at work, and i dun even surf in office. I oni google for infomations; but this is my words against hers where her words r so much louder than mine. To makes matters, while Leslie is helping me to resolve my problems, some how Microsoft give me some problem and my Outlook inbox got deleted which was a shock to me since i got some unread emails. Afte some clicks, somehow i got my emails back when i saw that PS wan us to resit the test again.. :`( I totally give up on that day... and i thought the day sux.

On my way home i stopped by McD to get a cheap burger to supress my hunger and that was a wise choice, as usual the traffic is "magnificant" and most ppl thinks that traffic dun affect motorcyclist but they r all wrong. I mean when cars get jam up, they will find alternatives which usually meant cutting over to the next lane or driving on the emergency lane which basically serves as a motor driveway and not to mention other bikes which flys by just like that, i mean how fast can u go in conditions such as tat? So on that day, it took me 1hr 30mins to arrive at my home which usually takes oni 50mins on normal days.. sigh i can't imagine how would it be like when i start to drive my car to work. I vowed not to drive to work on Fridays and some times monday.. i hate traffic... it wastes time n not to mention the expensive resources, the petrol.

When i thougt the day was bad i got a good news from n unexpected source.. my uni. Our results were released today so i went to check my grades and .... ... ... ... YES~~~ i manage to achieve my goal of an 2nd upper honours. I was a little dissappointed as i did hope to be on the Dean list at least once in my years of study and yet i failed but i'm kinda happy that my goal of a 3.0 is achievable.

So that's its... 1 good vs 1 bad. Wat do u think?? Hv the lord shown me some mercy?? Maybe... may be not.. but who am i to judge, i'm oni human.

3 comments:

Wishing said...

yeah at least ur goal is achieved! congrates to u...ahaha

Leech said...

Haha.. i thx but its kina frustrating knowing i could have done better.. sigh.. anyway no use crying over spilled milk

Wishing said...

i mean sometimes when we wished too hard or hope too much, u'll get disappointed more...ahaha so jus be moderate lor...

no worries lor ya? perform better in ur work now...studies is over liao...unless u goin 4 Masters..=)