Sunday, June 17, 2007

Again???

Tis is the 2nd time i went to find WY to help him wif his projects.. i asked him to go met me in uni but he din show up n he wants me to go find him instead >.< he nids my help yet he is making demands?? wtf...

Anyway went to uni to find uncle ho and to my suprise, i saw sister Song. After some catching up i got to know she is now working in an consulting firm doing electrical stuff which was kinda suprising, i mean we are electronics students... she said that she will b registering wif BEM n later sitting for the professional exam. Well i mean she should her line of job requires her to do so; as for me, i'm bout to give up on my professional exam goal.. but i'm still considering i'll see how it goes b4 making decision.

Not long after i got to WY's hse i got down to business, he dun have much time n yet he is still .. .. well he's still WY, how could he be so steady in time like tis. I really dun understand him if it were me i'll be jumping out of my socks. I try to guide him as much as i could, i just hope that he will not dissapoint me. I dun wan to see him as a 3 generation senior in uni but i could oni do so much.. My lecture to him went a bit long winded.. it drag till bout 4pm b4 we went for our lunch >.< lunch at 4pm.. i was too hungry to move.. we got to Ayer Panas and just as we begin to eat, it rained... it rained cats n dogs, no.. its more like pouring instead of raining. I mean the amount of water that fell to the ground was immense. We just sat there n ate slowly coz we cant go anywhere due to the heavy raing and the place starts to get flooded wif rain water. Whenever i would go find WY it would rain gheeze.. and each time the rain will dragged till late at nite. When the rain died down a little we rush to the car n headed back to WY's place. I got to know Irene moved again, n i was kinda suprised, it was not long ago when we help her to shift hse n now she shifted again.... aih, somethings i'll never understand.

Later that evening, WY got a phone call from a fren.. its adelle. She's in KL n she called WY for a gathering, me on the other hand felt kinda lost, coz i wasn't actually invited but i was so damn hungy.. i haven't had my dinner yet and its 9++ almost 10. We went to met adelle n her fren for err.. supper?? Well its nice to see her again, she haven't changed much jsut that she lost weight. I got to know she's working in Sg. Anyway meeting her tonite brought me to my regret.. i din bring my camera AGAIN!!! missed again... it would be nice to take some photos wif her, we dun see each other often. I think we last saw each other was more than a year ago and i wonder when will we met again next time???

Seeing her again really brought me thinking. We r frens n we oni met by chance the last occasion was oso by chance n later when WY goes back to PG then i'll lose that chance too... I'm really loosing my frens 1 by 1 and there is nothing i can do to change tis. Why is that?? o.O ??Y izzit my closer frens are all from other states, Pg in particular?? Has i brought tis on myself?? Sigh~~~ =_="

Its time to grow up n face the music i guess.

6 comments:

Wishing said...

what a Mr.Nice guy u r...how i wish I had a senior@ supervisor@ tutor like u to guide me... ahaha well depending on others too much is not a good sign...must at least let him learn & do his own work...

of course spoon feeding him directly will only do him bad when he gets out to work..I mean u cant be 24hours helping him and sacrifice ur own work right?

All the best man...ahaha well afterall what r frens for right? keke=)

oot-oot said...

indeed a good man. but sometimes some people need to learn things on their own.

friends can only guide but not DO things on behalf. that's the extent.

one will never wake up until they knock on the stone. =)

Wishing said...

must make him realised fren is fren, work is work...cannot mix this 2 together! u can only give advice but not step by step Do it for him!defeat the purpose of him studying in the Uni...

have a good think over it my fren..somethings isn't worth sacrificing...=)

Leech said...

Wishing n Oot: i've nvr say dat i won't help u, both of u r still more than welcome to ask me questions whenever u nid help.

Ya both of u r right but.. well like wishing says, Mr. Nice Guy ma and nice guy always finish last like me now 'person old, money no, when will get gf oso dunno' =.="

I'll try to practice ur advice at least to him haha

Wishing said...

err u misunderstood us? ahaha.. did we sound like we were jealous? wahaha oot arr..cham lor our comments machiam so offending... oopss ><

btw nice guys doesn't mean will end up last all the time!ehh,u say ppl old money no like talking bout all the old folks...ahaha..

Leech said...

Did i misunderstood u 2?? may be lolz... i dunno ;p. anyway wisihg, i'm no longer as young as i use to u know..