Friday, June 22, 2007

Sleepy~~ I am so sleepy~~

Sleepy~ I am so sleepy
Is there anybody
That can wake me please~~
Sleepy~ I am so sleepy
Working is just so eery
So help me please~~
Ohh sleepy~~~
[sing to the rhythm of Lonely by Akon]

Today is the 1st day i drive my bike to work tis week and it din turn out good... ytd i went out to the mamak wif Pek n TTL and got home about 1240 which was almost 1hr pass my bed time. As soon as i got home i doze off almost instantiously and b4 long its morning =_=

Was in a dilemma to whether to drive my car o my bike coz its friday and the KL-Seremban highway is going to be flooded wif cars but on the other hand, it is rainy season so the probability of it raining is vry high, in fact the sky was cloudy n dark tis morning.. i came to work wif a grim feeling inside me, praying tat it won't rain. For now, i'm in the comfort of the office waiting for the group meeting at 8 n later my test at 3... sigh~~ test again, i dunno how will i fair tis time; my score should be better since its the same question... aih

Well i better sign off now, my group just arrive n i dun think its good for her to see me blogging in the office hahaha =p
Ciao~~

2 comments:

oot-oot said...

good luck man! =)

Leech said...

I dun nid luck right now, i nid a miracle hahaha.. anyway thx