Wednesday, June 13, 2007

T.... i.... r....e....dddddd......

Its the 3rd day that i've been in the production floor and its really taking a toll on me. Standing 8hrs a day is not exactly my definitation of a working environment. Everyday is the same thing, whenever it approach 5 o'clock the sets will begin to NG and we nid to troubleshot it n bring it back up again... sigh~~~ and today is not excatly my day... i actually forgot to bring my wallet and i oni notice it after i got to my office. I am so numb from driving that i din even know that i din bring my wallet. After searching invain i went straight to south plant n start working. Hve to borrow money for food O_o" (nvr done that for some time)

When i got home i begin to look for my missing wallet n still i can't find it... i was like WTF~!!! where is it???

Then i look in my car n i found it.. i place it in the drawer ytd after taking out sometings from my wallet hahaah... clumsy me hahahaa. =p

Well i'm too tired to cont.. so adious

2 comments:

Wishing said...

ahaha this post is a lil funny... but it happens to me most of the time (i mean missing things).. When i needed it most "they" will not appear, and when I least expect "them" they just appear frm no where...

So sometimes I'll jus leave it alone and it'll soon appear somewhere someplace...=)

Leech said...

Well i admit that things will "appear" when u dun nid them n go "missing" when u wan them.. but y does it have to b the wallet?? lolz i nid to b more careful next time