Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick updates

I've not been updating my blog recently basically i'm kinda occupied recently, was at Deric's place then went gaming wif TTL... anyway nothing much worth blogging there except that i got conned on sun when TTL n pek told me last min that they got additional plans after our gaming session which left me totally lost. I've promised mum that i'll b home for dinner but thanks to them i almost got killed my my mum =_= wif frens like them, who nid enemies...

Anyway some recent updates.. Its been almost a month now since i got my car... and i've not wash it yet hahahaa, not to mention i've clocked 1000 KM in 3weeks of driving, imagine 90km a day for 4 days... i'm still wondering whether should i drive my car to work on fri. The highway is a scary place on fridays >.<"

I remember telling a fren that all the sudden i feel like a senior in uni, i nid to support wy wif his projects, then there are juniors asking me about projects but wat i dun understand is how come some of them tend to think that i know a lot?? Do i look like a know-it-all?? I dun mean it in a bad way, its just that i feel that i might not be the best person to answer some questions sometimes, i worry i might bring them to "holland" and i wonder wat makes them think that i'm able to help?? I din know i'm so capable haha.. Ytd some1 added me to his msn and start asking me about projects, i was shocked, where the hell did tis guy got my contact?? My thesis is not even been released, how come he knows that i'm doing robotics?? How do he know i'm doing software?? And how come there are so many robotics projects lately??

At work, i've found out that there is some1 who basically dun quite enjoy my presence... according to her, i those who like to blow-their-own-trumpet type of person o.O?? i mean am i??? huoywoon seems to enjoy my presence.. i'm wacky enuf to make her laugh wif my stupid yet creative lines such as "put ur eyes long long n see" and my "cute and adorable" looks hahaa.. i seems to know how tis feeling arise but all i have to say is that i have my principles to uphold n protect so i'll now bow to her words but at the same time i respect her thoughts... tis is a free country, if i were to be misunderstood for upholding my personal principles then so be it... I'm now learning C++ all over again and its really a killer >.<>.<"

Well thats all from me for now.. suddenly i've ran out of stuff to write about, not to mention i'm kinda sleepy.. its a brain drain to read text book all over again.. sigh~~~

No comments: