Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm scared~~~

Today in work, as soon as i open my email i got a scary notice from my grp leader.

"Since next week is the trial so we will have the assesment test on this friday" (not the exact words but tis is wat it meant anyway)

I was like "WHAT~~!!!! >.< "

Gan (my manager) said it ca be until 22nd June but now... now... arrrrrrrrrr. Then to make matters worse, of the 4 things that we are going to be tested on, i oni know 1 of them.. sigh~~~ I try to study all the other 3 topics today but in the end all i got was a major headache. I nid to study the design specs and the safety regulations which i have no totally no idea wat it is about.

I'm suppose to be studying the notes i brought home but i just dun feel like doing it... i dun wanna study ~~~ i wan play game~~ i wan blog~~ .. wait.. i am blogging hahahaa ; i wan msn chatting.. i wan everything but study~~~!!!! help~~~~!!!! :`(

I heard that PS is a vry detail person and that she likes going deep into stuff.. shit, all i know is just the surface of everthing, will i be able to survive tmr's ordeal??? Will this be the end of the undying Leech??? Am i being too dramatic? may be, but i just feel frustrated, i thoguht skools over but wtf, i still nid to take a test, so cham.

Better go back to my notes now.... :`(

2 comments:

oot-oot said...

hey hey u r an undying so how could u die right?

u will survive tough ass! gee anyway life as an engineer is like tat.. so here i wish u good luck in urr test,...

and ganbade yah!

Leech said...

Oot: have u heard of the expression "how do u kill something that is already dead?" from some movies, somehow my leader has found a way and it scares me hahaah.. anyway thx for the vote of confidence