Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday's Random Thoughts

Actually i thought of this stuff just b4 i wnet to bed last nite but since its gonna be written on thursday so let it be thursday's random thoughts. Since i got to office vry early today 7.02 haha... damn i could have stayed in bed for another 10 mins ^o^

I just have things going into my head , in and out, in and out.. its kinda troublesome sometimes, especially when there r things that u dun like but there is nothing u can do about it.

My latest trouble is actually my grades.. I remember posting saying that i'm glad that i graduated with the grades that i wan, but not exactlythe grades i wan but its the level that i wan. Sometimes i wonder whether the big guy up there likes me o not. I see myself as an achiever, a doer, so i set goals for myself and strive to achieve them regardless wat it takes. In terms of my studies i've set 2 goals and i've achieved them but why does it have to me the margin of my goals?? Y can't it be better than wat i've set?? For my degree i've set my goal of 2nd upper and in the end i got 3.02 =_= ... Y cant it be 3.1 why does it have to be 3.0?? I just dun understand. Does it feels good to achieve ur own personal goal?? Of course but not tis way.. not like tis, if it were a better grades then i would hve feel better coz then it wouldn't look like i'm not serious about my studies; soem of my coursemates hardly studies and their grades is Way WAY WAY~~~ better than me. WAt do i lack in myself that limits me to b better than the oters?? can somebody tell me?? Please~~~

Well its getting late.. its now 741 and i'm suppoer to start work at 730 =p i guess i'll sulk till here for now.. will continue sulking after working hrs =_=

3 comments:

oot-oot said...

ervything gets tough when you're alone. especially u r mentally alone.

or maybe you're pushing yoursellf way too hard? try to release the grip on urself abit...maybe u will see a better life.

Wishing said...

hey pal...dun be so pessimistics k? I believe everything happens for a reason? Perhaps the one up there is challenging u to be mentally stronger & tougher?

neway,when u hv probs like this bothering u,just be more open minded n let go of it...once u manage to get through urself,i thk u'll be a better person..

Leech said...

Lonely n solitude can be a form of sickness... when i start to get too lonely i'll have tis kinda thoughts ... nvm la.. its just another day in my life haha.. and like oot say lo.. everything is tough when u r alone... :'(