Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Where are you~~~???

Usually when i use titles such as tis i will be asking for a girl friend but not today. Has work changed me or has i changed due to work? Remember the days where i will go around telling people that nothing will change my passion for gaming? Well today i'm looking for that passion. Here i am, 1040pm in front of my computer trying to figure out wat do i wanna do while usually i'll be indulge in a game blowing my enemies to hell with my soilders but not today... Currently i have WarHammer 40000: Dawn of War - Winter Assult, WarHammer 40000: Dark Crusade, W3R:FT, Total War:Rome, C&C3 and Simcity on my pc but i dun feel like engaging in any of them.

WAT IS WRONG WIF ME???? o.O??? Where is the gamer in me?? Where are u my gamer-self?? are u lost?? :'(

I really nid to find another passion, else there will be no reason for me to return home, i might as well stay in office n do my work till god know when. I dun wan to be a workaholic, i wanna change my workaholic personality in me. I wanna be like a normal guy-next-door and, go out, hang out, and flirt around.

I'm loosing myself to the cruel world .. please help tis leech.. plllleeeaaassseeeeeeeee~~~~ :'(

2 comments:

Wishing said...

sometimes one may find himself lost or drown in some kinda swamp.. but there is NOTHING WRONG being lost at times! I do alwiz hv this kinda dilemma,jus that it's not as strong as urs?

everytime when i hv tis kinda prob i'll jus say "forget it man..I'm still me...jus a little lost me...SO WAT?"

Leech said...

"Man is afraid of what they dun understand"
Tis is vry common saying in the movies and tis is wat i'm about to say. Sometimes i'm afraid of who i am n who i'm going to be. I like to work but i dun wan to be too indulge in it till i lose my humanity and my frens, thats all... Anyway thx for the advice