Thursday, August 02, 2007

Long time no see?

Some days back chris told me that she'll be in KL for a few day so i took the oppurtunity to arrange a meeting wif her, since its been awhile since i last saw her. It wasn't not too long ago where we would see each other in uni almost everyday but we seldom talked... and now, after we've graduated it seem like its impossible to see each other again. I really was looking forward in seeing her again coz its been almost 3months since i last saw her.

Got to Brickfields to pick her up and then we were off to Midvalley. We went to bought tickets for The Simpson and then we went for dinner. Over dinner we talked about a lot of stuff, mostly cathing up on lost time. Updating each other on virtually everything from the weather to our luv life not that i have any right now.. sigh.... Its a wonder how 3 months could change a friendship. And as much as i hate to admit it, i have to accept that we r no longer students and we r on a different path now.

The Simpson was a nice movie, its a short movie but its a nice movie... we basically laugh from the minute the movie begins till the credits, it was hillarious hahahaa. To those who in nid of a laugh i would really recomend Simpsons hehe.

Anyway after the movie it was getting late so i sent chris home and it wasnt until i was on my way home that i remember that we did not take photo.. sigh... how stupid of me... i guess i would have to wait till next time for that photo... i wonder when will that be~~

To my frens who are reading this, please do keep in touch wif me, if u r reading tis blog then u'll know that i'm alive so let me know that u are too... leave me a comment to update me of u k.

No comments: