Thursday, October 18, 2007

1st day @ work

No i din change job but it is my 1st day at work after a long holiday, 6 days to be exact. I've been on holi mood so long that i've begin to get numb... The day at to office went kinda slow coz almost everyone is still in holi mood and the roads is even worse. It took me about half hr to get to office instead of my usual 50 mins... a reduction in 20mins

But we still work... even got some good laughs today when Wong from ED2 came n humor us wif his "Shit" jokes and the best was he ask me this...

well this is wat happen. He came to us asking is to change the heat sink on the board, we ended up asking him to find us a screw drive coz our Person in charge of keeping the screw driver is still on holiday. so b4 he left to get us the screw driver... .... ...
W: How do u call a screwdriver in malay??
L: Pemutar skrew
W: Oh...
(bout 10sec later... ... ...)
W: Then how do u call it in english??
SM & L: o_O".... Screwdriver lo #laughing our socks off#

I can't believe that guy actually asked us that... SM and i was laughing so hard that Lee thinks that we have lost our marbles. I mean everyone is still in holi mode that not everyone is as sharp as we use to b4 the holidays hahaha... i think tmr Wong will regain his sanity hahaha...

Funny, dunny day indeed hahaha :)

5 comments:

cricetus89 said...

hello!! I'm Yeen Yee. and I still havent got your msn yet

Leech said...

cool... u found me in my blog hahaha

~David~ said...

yo~1st day back to work? haha...use to be...blur bluring~

Wishing said...

ahaha the roads are empty!I was surprised whn i drove home frm setapak!Normally it takes me 1 1/2 hours to reached home if i go off around 5pm!

TODAY i got home in 1/2 and hours time!Yeepie...so fun!

Leech said...

If everyday is like this then it'll be perfect.. i can sleep an additional half hour hahaha talk about sleep.. i think its time for me to hit the sack.. nitz