Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confirmed?? ... ... .. or not... sigh~~

I got my so called confirmation letter (or should i say notice) today from my boss and i was kidna eager to actually open it. Usually i would save it till i go home but this time is kinda different... as soon as my boss turn his back i was already busy opening the envelop and when i open the damn thing... .... ... my confirmation date is actually next month and i was like...
WTF???!!!
@_@

Its next month and u r giving it to me today?? U are about 30days too early i think... but anyway i guess its ok... at least i know i'm going to be confirmed hahaha... but that means i kenot find other jobs now ... wuakakaka.. jz kidding ... still kinda hapi there and i've just promise myself to step up and finish that damn program b4 moving on...

Keep it up leech...

No comments: