Thursday, October 25, 2007

The sound of silence... ...

.
..
...
... .
... ..
... ...
... ... .
... ... ..
... ... ...

yup that is wat i feel like each time i login my blog today its nothing but "... ... ..." wat does it mean, it means that its dead. I thought by adding a chatter box i might have more interaction wif my visiting frens but i guess i was wrong... well nvm... i'm used to it

Remember when i say when i dun have appointment i have none and when i do it come in waves? Well i had another such experience again today. Ytd SM ask me whether we wanna go for dinner tonite coz she got a 10% coupon to eat somewhere and i say sure... y not. Then later today i got a msg from the egg asking me to go dinner... then later i got another phone call from CK asking me to go out tonite... hahaah 3 invitations and the best part is, its all happening tonite.

BUT to my advantage... SM forgot the bring the coupon, the egg canceled last min coz she got additional assignment at work and LUCKILY, CK is still coming to find me hahaha... at least i got 1 appointment that i can keep wuakakak.. so wif that i shall end here coz he should be arriving anytime now.

2 comments:

Wishing said...

i hope ur 1st few lines are not Moss codes huh?ahaha

anyway,jus to post up something 2 tel u tat i'm still alive jus tat a lil busy lately...=)

don't start singing "silent night" hor!!!(lame...)

Leech said...

silent nite~~ lonely nite~~ blah blah blah

hahah nah its not Morse code its just simple dots :p