Friday, October 19, 2007

Stupid stupid PC

Guess wat... i've told my seniors ytd that i wish to change department coz it was getting kinda boring here in DTS, i actually feel humiliated when i told Dr Lo that i am a designer but i dun do any EE related design work. I can't just sit around waiting till the end of the month to take my salary.. no i kenot do that, i can't forgive myself. I wish to do something, something that have some level of importance to the organization i work in, something related to wat i've slave away my life studying... Big dream?? no, just pratical... i wan to be a designer that do design not someone who is called a designer but ... ... well u get the idea, its not that my department dun do design, but its not EE related design work... and i can't help but to feel ... odd...

Anyway enuf complaining... today, Gan ask me to study some design stuff asking me try to digest the whole thing and link it to our actual design... its like wat i did previously wif the LVDS just that this time its another different interface. I think i'll make this my goal... study this bloody thingy till i can design, predict and debug it. I wanna be an expert on this... i WAN~~~ although this is not actually design but i at least i can understand the backgroud work to the design... then, may be i'm able to do the design myself next time.

Funny... i just told my seniors about my little intention ytd and today this... o_O
i smell a rat...

well i guess nothing is a secret in the office... wan it to be a secret??? Keep it to yourself :p

Oh not forgetting something vry shitty happen today... my bloody PC fail on me today... i was saving my PowerPoint file when all the sudden, the pc just fail... the screen change to some fuzzy looking thing and the keyboard stop functioning. I tried to restart my pc but nothing happened... it give me a "blue screen" and that's it... NOTHING... oni BLUE SCREEN~~~~~ the members from ESS came to help but still nothing... later i manage to get my pc to work again but to my amaziment... it manage to show me some sign of life for about 5 mins b4 dying on me again... i suspect its either the HDD or the MoBo is gone... damn damn damn... how am i suppose to work tmr??? WTF~~~~~!!!!

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

No comments: